The vehicles must pass periodically the well-known ITV (Technical Vehicle Inspection) in Spain, or MOT, to ensure that they comply with the regulations in terms of road safety and environmental protection. Since we are aware that it is a mandatory inspection, our main premises are speed, quality in service and hospitality. That’s why the ITV La Hoya team has a clear mission: to make ITV a pleasant place.
- A new appointment and shift management system: efficient and avoids confusion within the venue.
- The layout of the machinery and the inspection procedures eliminate the downtime during the process, which you have probably suffered in other ITV stations.
- Wide and isolated waiting room of the ship, you will have visual contact with the vehicles that are passing inspection. Children’s area in case you prefer to be comfortable and entertained during the process.
- Wifi zone to make your stay as entertaining as possible.
Technical staff with extensive training and experience that will solve any technical questions you have.
- System of double entrance to the enclosure and internal street free of vehicles for a direct access to the inspection door for heavy vehicles with appointment and vehicles that repeat inspection.
We have a specialized inspection line on heavy-tonnage vehicles and tractor-trailer assemblies. The availability of on-line inspection equipment and the procedures in place may double the normal capacity.
In addition, we have another Universal inspection line, meaning that both heavy and light vehicles can pass. Thanks to it we can inspect more heavy or semi-heavy vehicles, alleviating the waiting for such vehicles at times of maximum influx.
The third line is exclusively for light vehicles, motorcycles and mopeds. We have optimized inspection procedures and phases to eliminate downtime and increase efficiency.
In some semi-heavy vehicles it was necessary to carry the vehicle with load, to avoid problems with the braking test. Even so, such a test is often unsuitable.
At ITV La Hoya we eliminate this problem, as we have a brake meter with load simulation system. Its function is to simulate that the vehicle is loaded and to vary this load during braking, thus increasing the probability of success in the test.